cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
james_decosta
Level 9

HI I want to create a custom code panel wherein

hi,
i want to create a custom code panel in which i want to give choose folder dialog and i want that user should not be able to edit in the area just as in the choose install folder panel provided by the zerog i have the option of disabling manual user entry.
I want the same option to be incorporated in the custom code panel as this feature is not possible with get user input advanced option.
How shall i do it .
Any suggestion or any code is awaited as i have created a custom code panel
but unable to put this choose folder dailog with the uneditable option in the panel.
james.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
james_decosta
Level 9

hi,
my desire is to create a custom code panel wherein i will have a choose folder which will be used to choose the directory and i want to disable manual user entry.
Right now i am using get user input advanced but problem is there is no option to disable manual user entry.
Can this be done by me and if so how should i go about it . Any sort of help with sample custom code panel or anything is eagerly awaited.
james.
0 Kudos
james_decosta
Level 9

hi,
i need help in integrating the custom code panel wherein i want to disable the manual user entry .
Basically i want to give the choose directory and then disable the manual user entry in it.
james.
0 Kudos