cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
masterblah777
Level 2

Custom Code Classpath

I am attempting to have InstallAnywhere perform custom code execution with a specific classpath and I am having no success. I need to include a series of jars, a directory full of xml files, and a series of property files.

1. I have tried adding all of the jars as dependencies for the custom code but I receive an error when I attempt to run the installer where it can't launch in gui mode.

2. I tried to add all the jars to an archive folder that is written to the disk but the same gui error came up.

3. I tried to add all the xml files to said archive folder and then hit the "In classpath" option and clicked "add service support for custom code" on the project tab and I still can't get access to the xml files.

I eventually cut down the list of jars and the installer ran but i can't get access to the xml files still.

Any suggestions? I am at the end of my rope here.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Reply
pv7721
Level 20

FYI, "add service support for custom code" checkbox is related to the support of Service API inherited from InstallShield. But what does your custom code do, it sounds pretty complicated with all these files.
0 Kudos