cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mdshahul
Level 4

Cache in InstallAnywhere

Hi,
I made some changes to my existing custom code & replaced the existing jar with the new one.But InstallAnywhere does not recognize the changed jar.I deleted the jar file & even though at compile time IA looks for the jar file at a specific location,at runtime it still runs like before even though I deleted the jar file at the referenced location & does not pickup my latest changes.
I searched for all the jar files in my m/c & deleted them & still IA runs fine!! How to clear the cache in IA & make it lookup the jar at the referenced location? When I compile IA throws an error to Locate/Remove if the jar file is not found.But after compilation I delete the jar & then run the installer it still runs!!
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(4) Replies
gwesterfieldjr
Level 3

mdshahul wrote:
Hi,
I made some changes to my existing custom code & replaced the existing jar with the new one.But InstallAnywhere does not recognize the changed jar.I deleted the jar file & even though at compile time IA looks for the jar file at a specific location,at runtime it still runs like before even though I deleted the jar file at the referenced location & does not pickup my latest changes.
I searched for all the jar files in my m/c & deleted them & still IA runs fine!! How to clear the cache in IA & make it lookup the jar at the referenced location? When I compile IA throws an error to Locate/Remove if the jar file is not found.But after compilation I delete the jar & then run the installer it still runs!!

I am experiencing the same issue in 2012! Idk why??
0 Kudos
pv7721
Level 20

Maybe it's a bug that has not been fixed?
0 Kudos
tamirlivneh
Level 2

Has anyone found a solution for this issue?
IA keeps finding old versions of class files.
0 Kudos
sadesh
Level 2

gwesterfieldjr wrote:
I am experiencing the same issue in 2012! Idk why??

:confused::confused:
0 Kudos