cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ssingh1
Level 2

Building project using licensed copy shows "Project Load Warning" and "InstallAnywhere Notice"

Jump to solution

We have following 2 licenses:

1. InstallAnywhere 2017 Premier Perpetual License (enabled on say NODE-1), and
  2. InstallAnywhere 2017 Standalone Build Premier Perpetual License (enabled on, say NODE-2)

These licenses are enabled on 2 different systems - both systems has InstallAnywhere 2017 SP1 installed.

IA project builds fine on NODE-1, but the same project when built on NODE-2 gives following 2 warnings:

Project Load WarningProject Load WarningCan someone point me what might be going wrong?InstallAnywhere NoticeInstallAnywhere Notice

0 Kudos
(1) Solution
ssingh1
Level 2

I was able to nail down the issue and resolve it.

We were using Jenkins to build project, and Jenkins was using a different user to build product, while we had activated IA2017 with a different user 😞

Thank you for looking into this.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(2) Replies
Revenera_Ian
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @ssingh1,

Thank you for your post.

If you run your installer immediately after building with NODE-1 does the installer display a created with an unlicensed version message?

I suggest saving your project in the full InstallAnywhere 2017 IDE then building the project in the same IDE. Please try building that updated copy of your project with the Standalone Build. Does the issue still occur?

If you create a new test project with all default settings in the full InstallAnywhere 2017 IDE then build the project in the same IDE then build the project with the Standalone Build, does this issue occur?

Thanks,

Ian

0 Kudos
ssingh1
Level 2

I was able to nail down the issue and resolve it.

We were using Jenkins to build project, and Jenkins was using a different user to build product, while we had activated IA2017 with a different user 😞

Thank you for looking into this.

0 Kudos