cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chanard
Level 2

Black background color of the option/message area

On a new W7 machine where I installed my old InstallAnywhere 12, the background color of the options/message window (general UI Settings, Installer Background Image, Preview, right window) is black and messages are displayed in white during the installation of my application through InstallAnyWhere 12 installer. The problem is that texts of the checkbox options are written in black too, and thus they don't appear (only the buttons are visible, not the text in front of them when you are asked to choose a folder for the shortcut for example). How can we change the color of that background. Is this an InstallAnywhere parameter ? If so, i can't find it

best regards

Christian
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Reply
beholdsa
Level 2

Chanard wrote:
On a new W7 machine where I installed my old InstallAnywhere 12, the background color of the options/message window (general UI Settings, Installer Background Image, Preview, right window) is black and messages are displayed in white during the installation of my application through InstallAnyWhere 12 installer. The problem is that texts of the checkbox options are written in black too, and thus they don't appear (only the buttons are visible, not the text in front of them when you are asked to choose a folder for the shortcut for example). How can we change the color of that background. Is this an InstallAnywhere parameter ? If so, i can't find it

best regards

Christian

I am having a very similar issue with InstallAnywhere 2013 on Mac. Black text on black backgrounds in many panels. If there any known fix for this?
0 Kudos