cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
copkillaNoOne
Level 4

automating the registration and activation process

Hi, I would appreciate and would be very grateful, if somebody could help me with this outstanding issue...

Is this possible ?

I would like to create, respectively activate my product by an automated process, after the customer has installed my product, he should edit some infos in a form or dialog, send a fulfillmentID or Serial-Number to the server and receive a license file by mail (or is it possible to create one at client side directly ?).

without anyone touches the web-platform for generating any xml or license files manually...

I´ve seen the example in C:\FlexNet\Publisher\examples\fulfill could I use a similar code to implement my needs ? Or is there any better way (other than Java-Web-Services) ... ?

Thanks a lot in advance,

CopkillaNoOne...
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(21) Replies
copkillaNoOne
Level 4

RobertDickau wrote:
The ID_STRING=TRUSTED suggests this is an activatable license model, which involves an activation utility talking directly to FNO. Perhaps try a license file-based license model?

For setting the log level, please go to Administer Operations > System Configuration; it should be in the first set of configuration settings.

Found the BUG!!! Everything works fine now !
It was something due to my vcg.exe... after downloading the 12.0 version
and re-building the vcg new, everything works perfect, with any license-model I create.

Thanks for Supporting me Mr. Dickau, thanks a lot !!!

regards,

CopKillaNoOne.

P.S.: If someone needs some snippets or samples, I´ll be glad to share...
0 Kudos