cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rroper
Level 2

Where to Download FlexNet Publisher License Administration Guide

Where can I download the "FlexNet Publisher 2016 R2 SP2 (11.14.1.2) License Administration Guide"? I think the name should be fnp_LicAdmin_11_14_1_2.pdf. I'll describe where I tried to find this:

1) I went to the Flexera Product and License Center (https://flexerasoftware.flexnetoperations.com/control/inst/login) and logged in.

2) I clicked on "FlexNet Licensing"

3) I then clicked on "FlexNet Publisher"

4) At this point, I saw the following and thought that the rest would be a no-brainer:

5) I clicked on "FlexNet Publisher Documentation (11.14.1.2)" and it showed me these files to download:

6) I did not see a file called fnp_LicAdmin_11_14_1_2.pdf, so I thought that it might be fnp_11.14.1.1_doclib.pdf. I downloaded that, however, and it is the "FlexNet Publisher 2016 R2 SP1 (11.14.1.1) Installation Guide".

Where can I find fnp_LicAdmin_11_14_1_2.pdf (FlexNet Publisher 2016 R2 SP2 (11.14.1.2) License Administration Guide). A colleague of mine, who no longer works for our company, found the last version of this document and it was called fnp_LicAdmin_11_14_1_1.pdf.

Thanks for your help.

Ryan

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Reply
rroper
Level 2

I ended up submitting a support case about this and was able to get my question answered that way. It turns out that I was in the right place. The thing I didn't realize is that 'fnp_11.14.1.1_doclib.pdf' is actually a document library (something I hadn't heard of) containing several individual documents (one of which was the one that I was looking for i.e. 'fnp_LicAdmin.pdf'). So, this was the right place to go:

Note, however, there is not a new 'fnp_LicAdmin.pdf' document for 11.14.1.2 since this is a patch release. The latest one is for 11.14.1.1, but it's available under the 11.14.1.2 documentation download.

Anyway, here's a screenshot of some of the documents (see left-hand side) within the document library:

0 Kudos