cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joinott
Level 2

Trouble uninstalling flexnet publisher

Tried Secunia forum first; old login didn't work.
Tried to re-register twice, the process gets stuck with the Ajax or something presenting a half screen with nothing to read on it.

So here I am asking here (BTW, browsers are complaining about some insecure elements; need to click past security warnings about your SSL)

Secunia PSI has listed Flexnet publisher as insecure on my computer
"The version detected of FlexNet Publisher 11.x was 11.10.0.2 while the latest version including one or more security fixes is 11.13.1.2"
I believe it came with Adobe Acrobat
Clicking the link to install solution in the Secunia PSI only leads me to Flexera homepage. I don't have a clue where to look for an update here. Normally these links leads right to an installer.
If I go into my program files, both the folders listed below have an uninstall folder within which is an uninstall .exe application. Trying these and trying in Windows Add/Remove Programs yield "LaunchAnywhere Error -> Windows Error 2 occured while loading the Java VM"

Please help me.

Program Name:
FlexNet Publisher 11.x

Security State:
Insecure

Download Link:
http://www.flexerasoftware.com/producer/products/software-monetization/flexnet-licensing/tab/features/subtab/flexnet-publisher

Instances Found:
C:\Program Files\FLEXnet Publisher License Server Manager\lmadmin.exe, version: 11.10.0.2
C:\Program Files\FlexNet Publisher License Server Manager2\lmadmin.exe, version: 11.10.1.0

Last System Scan (localtime):
2. Mar 2016, 11:45

Operating System:
Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 7 Professional, Service Pack 1, WinNT, Terminal Server, 7601
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Reply
joinott
Level 2

I still have this insecure software.
How can I update to a newer safe version ?
0 Kudos