cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sltaylor
Level 2

Re: Flexnet Publisher local server don't return licenses.

Hi, Was this issue resolved? I'm seeing a similar problem where licenses are not getting returned. In my case, I'm seeing that the linger time has expired (i.e. (linger: 0 / 14400) ) but the license stays checked out. In some cases, they've been at zero for days. There are several (16!) licenses in this "stuck" state. And it is my understanding that there's no way to force them to check in 😞

I'm using flexnet publisher, 11.16.5

0 Kudos
(3) Replies
ekose1
Revenera
Revenera

Hello @sltaylor , 

I have moved your query to the FlexNet Publisher forum so that relevant experts may be able to give you advice. 

In advice to your post, I would say our support team would need to look into this issue for you in order to get a better understanding of the lead up to this behaviour and work out reproduction steps. 

Please can you open a Support case for this issue providing as much detail as possible (including reproduction steps if possible) and my support colleagues should be able to help you further with this issue.

Thanks in advance for your understanding. 

Kind regards,
Erce ‘Urge’ Kose.
Solution Engineer
0 Kudos
nikolay_piskun
Level 3

This is with Felxnet embedded local server and issue was not resolved.

0 Kudos
jyadav
Flexera Alumni

Hi @sltaylor  ,

You can raise a support case with us along with all the details of the issue .Meanwhile as a workaround you can use lmremove utility which enables you to remove a single user’s license for a specified feature.

0 Kudos