Split to another account that already has an active cert for the order line:
Overview of Transfer Split functionality in LLM can found in this article .
1)Entitle the Source Account (View Account -> Entitle -> Entitle Account)
2)Create an order line (View Entitlement -> Edit Entitlement -> Add Line items with all details)
- Certificate from the source account will keep its activation code and will remain ACTIVE
3) Create a Target Account
4) Make sure to check no mappings, splits are active on the source account
5)Check for the Activation Code under Allocations ( View Entitlement -> View Allocations).
Under Allocation Details before Split.
6)Before the Complete Split:
- Split some(Quantity 20) from the source account to the target account(YT_Split2_t).
- We see that the quantity 20 is under Target Account with the new Activation Code.
- The activation code of the original owner(YT_Split2) remains unchanged.
7) After splitting the remaining quantity, we see that the whole quantity is under Target Account with the Activation Code retained.
- The available_qty from the source certificate will now be 0
- The quantity from the source certificate will now be on the target certificate
NOTE : Do this Action in EP if you want an email to be sent to the customer.