cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senergy
Level 2

serveractutil error

i currently get the error flxActAppActivationSend - (50041,41143,34) when trying to activate my entitlement from serveractutil. The line i am running is below

serveractutil -served -comm soap - commServer MyServer:MyPort/flexnet/services/activationservice -entitlementID 123456 -expiration 30-may-2011 -activatable 5 - gen my_request.xml

The operations server is running and i can connect to it from my local machine. Any ideas what would be causing this?

Thanks
0 Kudos
(3) Replies
RobertDickau
Flexera Alumni

A couple of things to try:

Do you have http:// in front of your FNO server's URL?

Is the end of the URL capitalized as ActivationService and not "activationservice"?

(Unrelated, but I think the -served and -gen switches are mutually exclusive; -served is for online activations and -gen is for offline activations.)
0 Kudos
Senergy
Level 2

Thanks

I changed it to capitals like suggest and that seemed to work.

Having another similar issue at minute. I've been trying to test with the ezcalc example and am having a few problems.

serveractutil -served -entitlementID ENTL-EZCALC-test1 -expiration 30-may-2011 -hybrid 5 - gen activate_request.xml

i get the following:

ERROR: flxActSvrActivationSend - (50041,42041,0)

Any ideas? thanks
0 Kudos
RobertDickau
Flexera Alumni

Are you doing online or offline activation? If offline, you can remove -served and use just the -gen switch. If online, you'll want -comm and -commServer as before.
0 Kudos