cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harigubbala
Level 3

How to query the Devices based on EntitlementID

How to find the Devices history based on the Entitlement ID as input. History of Devices which the Entitlement license activations are activated.

FlexNet Operations portal contains this feature but we can't find it in the FlexNet Operations Web services guide. 

Can any one check and provide the solution for my requirement.

Thanks & Regards,

Hariprasad

0 Kudos
(6) Replies
jberthold
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @harigubbala ,

Have you looked at the searchDevices request in the V3 Manage Device Service wsdl? 

https://{{tenant}}.flexnetoperations.com/flexnet/services/v3/ManageDeviceService?wsdl

You can query devices based on a Entitlement ID.

<urn:addOnEntitlementId>
     <urn:value>MY_ENTITLEMENT_ID</urn:value>
     <urn:searchType>EQUALS</urn:searchType>
</urn:addOnEntitlementId>

Thanks,

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have updated the Manage Device Service reference with new Manage Device Service URL suggested by you, but unable to find the "addOnEntitlementId" property in the input request object of type "getDevicesParametersType" while calling getDevicesQuery() service method to search the Devices by EntitlementID. 

https://schneider-electricsandbox.flexnetoperations.com/flexnet/services/v3/ManageDeviceService?wsdl

Please check and let me know what's wrong or share a sample code to search the Devices by EntitlementID.

Thanks & Regards,

Hariprasad

0 Kudos

Hi @harigubbala ,

I think you may be looking at the wrong query.  You will want to use searchDevices as opposed to getDevicesQuery.

searchDevices.png

Thanks,

0 Kudos

Hi  Jberthold,

Thank you for your update. I will check and implement the same and let you know if I have any queries regarding the SearchDevices service method calling.

Thanks 

0 Kudos

Hi Jberthold,

Its working and able to get the devices based on the EntitlementID as  input. Thanks a lot.

Thanks & Regards,

Hariprasad 

0 Kudos

Thanks @harigubbala ,

Glad to hear you have it working!

0 Kudos