Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EUMETSAT_SW_QA
Level 2

HTTPS in Flexnet

Jump to solution

Dear all,

I am trying to configure https on flexnet, but unfortunately it doesn't work .

Following the steps in the guide, Creating a Keystore for a Purchased Secure Site SSL Certificate using the following command:

keytool -import -alias "<keyAlias>" -file <yourPurchasedCertificateFile> -keystore <CODEINSIGHT_ROOT_DIR> \ tomcat \ <keystoreFile> -storepass "<keypass>"

But then in the https server.xml file, it asks me for two passwords, keystorePass and keyPass, does anyone know what values ​​I have to write in keystorePass when I have only configured one password, that is keyPass?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
(1) Solution
ekose1
Revenera
Revenera

Hello @EUMETSAT_SW_QA , 

Thank you for posting your query in our Customer Community forum. 

In your post, you mention "FlexNet" however I'm a bit unsure which of our products you are querying about.
You have posted this question in the FlexNet Operations forum board however in your post you mention - " <CODEINSIGHT_ROOT_DIR>" 

This makes us suspect that your query is not regarding FlexNet Operations but rather FlexNet Code Insight, which is our Software Composition Analysis solution. 

If you can help confirm and clarify which of our solutions you are hoping to set up HTTPS communication on, one of our experts in that solution should be able to best help you in the appropriation forum board.

Kind regards,
Erce ‘Urge’ Kose.
Solution Engineer

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(1) Reply
ekose1
Revenera
Revenera

Hello @EUMETSAT_SW_QA , 

Thank you for posting your query in our Customer Community forum. 

In your post, you mention "FlexNet" however I'm a bit unsure which of our products you are querying about.
You have posted this question in the FlexNet Operations forum board however in your post you mention - " <CODEINSIGHT_ROOT_DIR>" 

This makes us suspect that your query is not regarding FlexNet Operations but rather FlexNet Code Insight, which is our Software Composition Analysis solution. 

If you can help confirm and clarify which of our solutions you are hoping to set up HTTPS communication on, one of our experts in that solution should be able to best help you in the appropriation forum board.

Kind regards,
Erce ‘Urge’ Kose.
Solution Engineer
0 Kudos