Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IainTelford
Level 2

Bundling products

Jump to solution

Hi, 

I am trying to understand if FNO supports the ability to provide multiple products with separate activation codes by ordering one part number.   As I understand it, the suite functionality supports bundling products from the same product line together into one activation code, but if I understand correctly, each component is no individually activatable.

My use case is:

• Order P/N 00001
  • User receives entitlement with products A,B,C as separate line items
  • User can activate A and C, return C, then Activate B, etc.

Is this possible, or does it need to be handled outside of FNO in our ERP system?

0 Kudos
(1) Solution
jberthold
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @IainTelford ,

To support individual activations for Products A, B and C your ERP integration will need to create an entitlement in FlexNet Operations with three separate entitlement line items.  Using Suites or adding multiple Products to a single line item will result in a single Activation ID where all Products are treated as a single entity.

Thanks,

Jim

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(1) Reply
jberthold
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @IainTelford ,

To support individual activations for Products A, B and C your ERP integration will need to create an entitlement in FlexNet Operations with three separate entitlement line items.  Using Suites or adding multiple Products to a single line item will result in a single Activation ID where all Products are treated as a single entity.

Thanks,

Jim

0 Kudos