cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
NewKid
Level 3

Update Service 4 Reporting Broken

I think Update Service 4 reporting is mostly broken. The Update Response Rate is n:mad:t getting new data; my report shows the same information everyday, which I believe was the last day before the version 4 upgrade.

The total user on my start page showed 5 users after the upgrade for a few days. After I reported the problem, they said it was fixed 3 days ago. Now the total user on my start page shows a more reasonable number, but it has not changed since. I am guessing it is still not refreshing to grab the latest data because we had total users increamented everyday prior to the upgrade.

And the 'total unique users' report under reports is not refreshing either. I don't think there is much testing done to the reporting feature for Update Service 4 at all. Very disappointing. I have send feedback to InstallShield suggesting them to roll back to Update Service 3. I don't know how long it will take them to address all the issues.
0 Kudos
(1) Reply
NealC804
Level 8

What I don't understand is why you have to click "Refresh" on the gauge! If I'm logging in, refresh the dang gauge! Now if it doesn't increase my stats if I don't refresh it, then leave it as is and I won't hit refresh so I don't get charged more! That works for me! ๐Ÿ™‚
0 Kudos