cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
katsnelson
Level 5

Update Manager: not all programs show up?

I am puzzled by the relationship between the Update Service and the Update Manager control panel applet. The "Check for updates to these programs" list in the Update Manager only shows programs that belong to InstallShield and does not show other programs on my computer that are registered with the ISUS. For example, I have our own application that is registered with ISUS but it does not show up in the list. Is this by design or did we not do something that would make our program appear on this list?
0 Kudos
(1) Reply
Miiitch
Level 2

katsnelson wrote:
I am puzzled by the relationship between the Update Service and the Update Manager control panel applet. The "Check for updates to these programs" list in the Update Manager only shows programs that belong to InstallShield and does not show other programs on my computer that are registered with the ISUS. For example, I have our own application that is registered with ISUS but it does not show up in the list. Is this by design or did we not do something that would make our program appear on this list?

What is your version of the update manager? I had a same issue with the version 3.0.
0 Kudos