cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NealC804
Level 8

Messages don't work either!

I'm so glad I've purged ISUS out of 90% of my software, and in the next 30 days will be ISUS free and saving that outrageous fee for this service that has not lived up to its expectations or worked as advertised. I decided to send out a message with my latest newsletter, and here's what my users report:

Update Manager when clicking the "Learn More" button/link:

The requested resource (/xyz/isvid12658/LogbookProAPDLNewsJan2006.htm) is not available.
0 Kudos
(8) Replies
KellyF
Level 9

Hi Neal,

As always I suggest you post to the support folks, otherwise I can only assume you do not want issues resolved. They're more than willing to help you in issues you may have.

They'll want to step through the processes you used to upload your newsletter. That file doesn't exist on the image server.

Regards,
Kelly
0 Kudos
NealC804
Level 8

I used the ISUS web site, selected browse, uploaded, selected, and continued to build the message. The GUI is straight-forward, the fact it doesn't exist is a shame, but I'll reupload it now.
0 Kudos
KellyF
Level 9

Sounds good. I'll send a note to QA to check the process. I too just attempted to upload the file before posting and had no issues, so I do not know offhand what the item could be. I'll monitor that folder to look for your .htm for the next 10 min or so.

Regards,
Kelly

neal007 wrote:
I used the ISUS web site, selected browse, uploaded, selected, and continued to build the message. The GUI is straight-forward, the fact it doesn't exist is a shame, but I'll reupload it now.
0 Kudos
NealC804
Level 8

Do these files exist:

-gcap2.htm
-BVCPluginsV32.htm
0 Kudos
NealC804
Level 8

I have three messages, I just uploaded Jan2006.htm to make the first filename shorter.

What a shame, as this newsletter should have been circulating for weeks now!
0 Kudos
KellyF
Level 9

I see
Jan2006.htm - Feb18
gcap2.htm - from Dec21
BVCPluginsV32.htm - Jan1
0 Kudos
NealC804
Level 8

great, thanks, those are the three messages. You may have a filename length issue on the first one, FYI.
0 Kudos
KellyF
Level 9

I'm not aware of any filename restrictions, but I'll ask QA to verify it's part of our full system tests.

Regards,
Kelly
0 Kudos