cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
slezberg
Level 5

Categories Missing

The categories for our updates do not seem to be working. Only critical and important update categories are being displayed. It is including all of the updates, just not listing them in the correct category. The categories seem to be being ignored.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Scott
0 Kudos
(4) Replies
slezberg
Level 5

Is anyone from Macrivision available to look into this issue for me? We spend a lot of money each year on this service.

Thanks

Scott
0 Kudos
KellyF
Level 9

Hi Scott,

Can you PM me the Service Request number given by the support folks? I'll send them a quick note to see what's up with that request.

Regards,
Kelly

slezberg wrote:
Is anyone from Macrivision available to look into this issue for me? We spend a lot of money each year on this service.

Thanks

Scott
0 Kudos
slezberg
Level 5

No SR was created. I thought all support for Connect was through the newsgroups here.
0 Kudos
KellyF
Level 9

Apologies for the confusion then, we (Macrovision) need to do a better job of clarifying the difference between the community and the product support teams....

The community was set up to allow individuals to help one another and search / find solutions to issues they may have. Some of us engineers do troll the forums on occasion to see what the hot topics are or what issues cause pain so we can use that information to produce a better product.

The Macrovision support team has an online site that you can use for any issues you have. They'll be able to troubleshoot your account and figure out what may be happening for you. That url is: http://support.macrovision.com/ .

Regards,
Kelly

slezberg wrote:
No SR was created. I thought all support for Connect was through the newsgroups here.
0 Kudos