cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes to Product and License Center Access

Changes to Product and License Center Access

This article contains a set of FAQs related to the Product and License Center changes scheduled for June 1, 2022. The purpose of the FAQs is to help prepare affected customers and provide guidance to ensure a successful migration.

Who is affected by the Product and License Center changes?

The planned changes affect users who directly log into the Product and License Center using this link: https://flexerasoftware.flexnetoperations.com

NOTE: Product and License Center users who log into the Revenera Community and access the Product and License Center via the Downloads page are not affected by the upcoming changes and no further action is required by these users.

How is the Product and License Center changing?

On June 1, 2022, users will observe the following changes on the Product and License Center:

• A password reset email will no longer be sent when a password reset is initiated from the Password Finder. Meaning users will no longer be able to reset their password directly via the Product and License Center site after their login expires.
  • New users will no longer be able to add themselves to an existing Product and License Center account using the Register to Account.

How do these changes affect existing access to the Product and License Center?

Existing Product and License Center users will continue to have access to the Product and License Center after June 1, 2022; however, they will no longer be able to reset their user password from this site. We recommend users start accessing the Product and License Center using the Community Downloads page going forward.

NOTE: Accessing the Product and License Center using the Downloads page will require a Revenera Community login that has either Product and License Center Administrator or User permissions.

What do customers need to do?

To assist existing Product and License Center users with this change, those who’ve logged into the Product and License Center on or after January 1, 2019, will be pre-registered into the Revenera Community. By May 15, 2022, these users will receive a “Welcome to Flexera/Revenera” email containing their community username. We recommend users add the community@flexera.com email address to their safe sender list, to ensure receipt of this email.

Upon receiving the email, we ask users to do the following:

1. Within 48 hours of receiving the email, click the link to create your community password.
  2. Log into the Revenera Community with your new community username and password.

NOTE: Users who do not confirm their community user registration before it expires will need to contact Revenera Technical Support for assistance.

1. Navigate to the Downloads page (Other Resources -> Product and License Center).
  2. Click the Let’s Go button on the left side of the page. This will redirect you to the Product and License Center.

If you should encounter any issues, please contact the Revenera Technical Support for assistance.

I already have a Revenera Community login, how does this change affect me?

If you already have a Revenera Community login and can access the Product and License Center through the community, then no further action is required.

You can confirm your Product and License Center access by doing the following:

1. Log into the Revenera Community with your new community username and password.
  2. Navigate to the Downloads page (Other Resources -> Product and License Center).
  3. Click the Let’s Go button on the left side of the page. This will redirect you to the Product and License Center.

If you should encounter any issues, please contact the Revenera Technical Support for assistance.

How do I reset my Product and License Center password going forward?

Any login resets must be done at the Revenera Community level. To reset your Revenera Community user account:

1. Navigate to the Revenera Community
  2. Click Sign In
  3. Click the Forgot Password? link above the Password field
  4. Provide the email address associated to the Revenera Community user
  5. Check your inbox for the reset password email and update your password

What happens if I reset my Product and License Center login directly?

Resetting your Product and License Center login using the Password Finder or the Change Password link within the Product and License Center portal may break the link between your Revenera Community account and the Product and License Center account. To correct this, you will need to contact Revenera Technical Support for assistance.

As a Product and License Center Administrator, how do I add new users to an account?

Each new user must first register for Revenera Community before being granted access to the Product and License Center by the Product and License Center Administrator.

NOTE: Upon registering for the community, the user must provide their organization account ID as provided by Revenera. You may contact the Revenera Technical Support if you do not have this information.

Please see the following resources for more details:

Documentation: Accessing the Revenera Product and License Center

Videos:

As a Product and License Center Administrator, how do I manage other users?

Product and License Center Administrators can manage user permissions via the Product and License Center User Administration page on the Community. To access this:

1. Log into the Revenera Community
  2. Navigate to Get Support -> Product and License Center User Administration

NOTE: The Product and License Center User Administration is only accessible to users with Product and License Center Admin permissions.

Please see the following resources for more details:

Video: Manage Access to Product and License Center

Labels (1)
Was this article helpful? Yes No
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎Jun 06, 2022 03:52 PM
Updated by:
Contributors