AdminStudio Client Tools Evaluation Restrictions
The information in this article highlights the Evaluation Limitations of Adminstudio
When evaluating Adminstudio all of its features are fully available however there are a few restrictions that are in place.
The limitations on the Adminstudio Client Tools during Evaluation are the following:
- Can create only one Application Catalog
- You are permitted to create only one Application Catalog, and it must be named AdminStudio Evaluation Catalog.
- Ten package import limit
- Only 10 total packages (of one or more deployment types) can be imported into the Application Catalog.
- Package deletion not permitted
- After you import a package into the Application Catalog, you are not permitted to delete it.
- AdminStudio Platform API support is disabled
- All platform support is disabled.
- Wise Script Editor is expired
- The Wise Script Editor is only available in licensed copies of AdminStudio (Professional and Enterprise editions)
These limitations are also highlighted on page 6 of the Adminstudio 2016 Evaluation Guide which is attached to this article.