cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DLee65
Level 13

merge module is not installed error message

I am getting the following error message when trying to compile a setup on a build machine that has IS 2008 Standalone build installed.

ISDEV : error -7017: The Object/MergeModule "C:\Program Files\Macrovision\IS 2008 StandaloneBuild\Objects\ISDX9.msm" is not installed on the local system. To download it, go to the Redistributables view, right click on any item and select "Download required Merge Modules."

On my development machine, I am able to successfully build the setup from the commandline using the standalone build. I have done a DIFF to compare the build machine against what I am using on my local development machine and the Object Directory and the ISDX9.msm file are identical.

How can I get the standalone build to properly recognize that I have DirectX 9 and all its necessary files installed. How do I tell the standalone build that the object is 'installed'. What is the process that checks for this looking for?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(3) Replies
DLee65
Level 13

Anyone have any ideas? I would really like to get the standalone build going with the DirectX stuff but I am at a loss to explain why it does not work.
0 Kudos
DLee65
Level 13

0 Kudos
Jonathan
Level 4

0 Kudos