cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kelter
Level 10

merge module CAs not validating

i've authored a few rows into the ModuleInstallExecuteSequence table: 1 standard action, and two CAs that reference the SA as the base action. i'll describe them below:

Action; Sequence; BaseAction; After;
CA1; ; LaunchConditions; 1;
CA2; ; LaunchConditions; 0;
LaunchConditions; 100; ; ;

CA1 is a foreign key into the CustomActions table, yet the validation suite gives me these errors

ISDEV : error ICEM12: Standard actions should not use the BaseAction and After fields in Module Sequence tables. The standard action `CA1` has a values entered in the BaseAction or After fields of the ModuleInstallExecuteSequence table.	ModuleInstallExecuteSequence	Action	CA1
ISDEV : error ICEM12: Standard actions must have a entry in the Sequence field of Module Sequence tables. The standard action `CA1` does not have a Sequence value in the ModuleInstallExecuteSequence table. ModuleInstallExecuteSequence Action CA1
ISDEV : error ICEM12: Standard actions should not use the BaseAction and After fields in Module Sequence tables. The standard action `CA2` has a values entered in the BaseAction or After fields of the ModuleInstallExecuteSequence table. ModuleInstallExecuteSequence Action CA2
ISDEV : error ICEM12: Standard actions must have a entry in the Sequence field of Module Sequence tables. The standard action `CA2` does not have a Sequence value in the ModuleInstallExecuteSequence table. ModuleInstallExecuteSequence Action CA2

why does it think that these are standard actions??
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Reply
Kelter
Level 10

okay, i figured this one out. i neglected to include the "." part of the CA name in the ModuleInstallExecute table.
0 Kudos