cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mhh_it
Level 2

how to add Windows 7 to my Prerequiest

hi to all
i am trying to build application that need windows installer 4.5 and power shell 1.1
i want it to work on windows 7 and vista and xp
i am using install shield 2009 , for xp and vista i solved by add condition user run on particular OS
but i did not find windows 7.
waiting your responses
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Reply
yamakamyar
Level 6

I have the following in "Installation Information" - "General Information" Product Properites -- Install Conditions:

Condition: (Not Version9X=400) And (Not Version9X=410) And (Not Version9X=490) And (Not VersionNT=400) And (Not VersionNT=500)

Message: [ProductName] requires that your computer is running Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or later.

Condition: AdminUser
Message: You must be an Administration on the machine to run the installation.

Condition: Not (VersionNT = 501 and ServicePackLevel < 2)
Message: This installation requires Windows XP SP2 or later. Please install the required service packs and retry installation.

Condition: Not (VersionNT = 600 and ServicePackLevel < 2)
Message: This installation requires Windows Vista SP2 or later. Please install the required service packs and retry installation.

Condition: Not (VersionNT64=502 And ServicePackLevel < 2)
Message: This installation requires Windows XP SP2 or later. Please install the required service packs and retry installation.

Condition: Not (VersionNT64=600 And ServicePackLevel < 2)
Message: This installation requires Windows Vista SP2 or later. Please install the required service packs and retry installation.
0 Kudos