cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
polosheng
Level 5

change the color of title font

hi, everyone.
I want to change the color of title font(from black to white) both in sd dialog and user defined dialog.
My project is installscript msi project.
I found it's possible to change the color of title font in basic project,but by far I can't find a way to change the color in installscript msi project.:confused:
Does anyone know how to resolve this problem?
thank you in advanced.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(4) Replies
TheTraveler
Level 8

Hello,

If you are using skinable dialogs, you could change the theme of the dialogs to whatever you want. There is a tool and a howto on how to do that.

Hope this helps.
0 Kudos
polosheng
Level 5

TheTraveler wrote:
Hello,

If you are using skinable dialogs, you could change the theme of the dialogs to whatever you want. There is a tool and a howto on how to do that.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for your reply.
But I'm not using skinable dialog, so in installscript msi project, without using skinable dialog, there's no way to change the color of the font in dialog?:confused:
0 Kudos
TheTraveler
Level 8

Skinable dialogs is suppose to give the end user that exact ability.

You could try deriving a custom dialog based on a standard. I haven't tried that myself, but it is worth a look see. Personally, I think that might prove to be more of a headache than it is worth. Besides, all the standard dialogs that come in Install Shield are already skinable. It wouldn't be hard to change over either. It is just a setting change in your project. Not to mention the fact that there shouldn't be any code changes.

Hope this helps...
0 Kudos
polosheng
Level 5

TheTraveler wrote:
Skinable dialogs is suppose to give the end user that exact ability.

You could try deriving a custom dialog based on a standard. I haven't tried that myself, but it is worth a look see. Personally, I think that might prove to be more of a headache than it is worth. Besides, all the standard dialogs that come in Install Shield are already skinable. It wouldn't be hard to change over either. It is just a setting change in your project. Not to mention the fact that there shouldn't be any code changes.

Hope this helps...

Thank you again for your reply.
I found it was impossible to change the color of font in installscript msi project with standard dialog.
0 Kudos