cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
annetteqa
Level 4

What dialog is this?

I'm trying to figure out what dialog window this is and am having no luck. It Is an Installscript project, first window that comes up in an update install. I don't see anything in the script calling this window - need to edit it but I can't figure out which one it is!
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(4) Replies
Not applicable

This is initialization dialog.

You can specify the /hide_progress option hides the small progress dialog for those installations, so end users would see just the splash screen without any progress indication.

More deatails, please see "Setup.exe and Update.exe Command-Line Parameters" in help files.
0 Kudos
annetteqa
Level 4

OK- I get this as the SetStatusWindow. I'm in an Installscript project - not an MSI project. Is there a way to customize the graphic that is on the left side? For my MSI projects I remove the Installshield icon and put our own in there - I'm trying to do the same thing here. I see lots of posts on how to change the wording but none on how to change the graphic.
0 Kudos
annetteqa
Level 4

Sorry - not the left - the top right. I'd just like to remove it.
0 Kudos
Nick_Umanski
Level 7

Just stumbled on this, sorry for the necro, but simple answer is go to your Releases view, select each release and set "Small initialization dialog" = yes.

You will get a much smaller dialog without any logo, just the progress bar and the text description.
0 Kudos