cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RuneStav
Level 3

Use different background on each Suite wizard page

I have setup the Suite installer to using only One Background for the Header, Body, and Navigation Areas:
Following this guide:
http://blogs.flexerasoftware.com/installtalk/2011/10/using-styles-to-customize-the-user-interface-of-a-suite-installation.html

I would like to have a different background on each wizard page, how do i achieve this?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(4) Replies
Not applicable

The guide that you link to indicates that you can set the "Body Background" setting for each page of the wizard independently.

However I'm not sure if you can set the page header/footer independently of the default.
0 Kudos
RuneStav
Level 3

Yes, you can set the "Body Background" setting for each page of the wizard independently. When you have separate body, footer and header.

The guide show:

"Using Only One Background for the Header, Body, and Navigation Areas"

But, after this, its not possible to set different background for each wizard page.

It this possible?
0 Kudos
Not applicable

Have you tried setting the Body Background for different pages of your suite install. Are you saying this doesn't work ?
0 Kudos
RuneStav
Level 3

Hysteresis wrote:
Have you tried setting the Body Background for different pages of your suite install. Are you saying this doesn't work ?

As stated in my last post, this work if you have separated images for Header, Body, and Navigation Areas.

The installshield blog tell you how to use only one image for Header, Body, and Navigation Areas.

Then I am not able to get different background for each wizard page.
0 Kudos