cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SandyM
Level 3

The wrong file is in the release

In the files under Setup Design, I have listed the correct file (Sentinel Protection Installer 7.6.4). I get an error message trying to build, because the setup is looking for Sentinel Protection Installer 7.6.1. I found the place. It is listed in (Installation Designer) Media->Releases->Product Configuration 1->Release 1->Disk Image->Disk1->Winput (which is the folder where I stored my files to be built). I can't find any other reference to SPI 7.6.1, and I can't delete it from the Product Configuration files list. How can I change the reference to SPI 7.6.4?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(4) Replies
Tetsuo
Level 4

Have you checked the 'Path Variables' section in InstallShield? Sometimes there can be some rouge references in there..
0 Kudos
SandyM
Level 3

I checked the path variables. They're fine.
0 Kudos
Tetsuo
Level 4

it may be worth doing a find in the Direct Editor for "7.6.1" in-case its listed in any of the ISBuildSourcePath columns (you may have already done this). If not, and the only reference to 7.6.1 is in your Media>Releases, then using the Release Wizard you could try to build a new release (different product configuration) and see what happens.
0 Kudos
SandyM
Level 3

I got some local help. Under Behavior & Logic, I had listed a support file of Sentinel Protection Installer 7.6.1. When I removed that, the build worked. Thank you for your help.
0 Kudos