cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
Videstra
Level 7

Set Launch Application Checkbox Value

I am trying to change the default of the CheckLaunchProgram (CheckBox) value so that, by default, it is checked. In the dialog editor I can move it, change it's appearance, etc - but how do I change it to default to checked? In InstallShield Express 2009 the default was checked - but in ISM 2010 the default is unchecked - and I have not been able to find a way to change this.
I've tried changing Default from False to True and value from 1 to 0 to -1, Nothing seems to work.
This is an important function for us as the installed will be used mostly for updates that occur where the user needs to launch the program.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
Videstra
Level 7

OK - figured it out. Go to [Installation Designer --> Behavior and Logic --> Property Manager]
Edit or Add LAUNCHPROGRAM and make it "1"
0 Kudos
jmanuel
Level 2

I have almost the same problem, In the Property Manager i have created a Property with a value. Also I have created a custom dialog to select a option using radio buttons, but when the installer runs, i select the other option and the property never changes the value, I donĀ“t know where can I have to change the value of the property, Do i need a script to do it? Can some one help me?.

Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos