cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ImagemetNPN
Level 3

Service pack 1 for Limited Edition?

In this thread it is stated that a service pack has been released for Installshield 2012 Spring that updates the .NET 4.5 prerequisites to the final versions. This patch doesn't cover LE, so I was wondering when such a patch will be released?
0 Kudos
(4) Replies
hidenori
Level 17

InstallShield prerequisites for the final released versions of .NET 4.5 should be included in InstallShield 2012 Spring Limited Edition.
0 Kudos
ImagemetNPN
Level 3

I agree, but unfortunately they aren't: If I select the .Net 4.5 prerequisite then the installer downloads the .Net 4.5 Beta. I also tried specifying .Net 4.5 as a requirement through the Project Assistant, but it is still the .Net 4.5 Beta that gets downloaded.
0 Kudos
hidenori
Level 17

Have you installed the final released version of InstallShield 2012 Spring Limited Edition? To obtain the update, see NEW VERSION: InstallShield 2012 Spring Limited Edition for Visual Studio 2012/2010.
0 Kudos
ImagemetNPN
Level 3

Yes, I believe I have; it shows up in Windows' "Programs and Features" list as version 19.00.0000.

Also, if I use the "Check for Updates" menu item, the updater says "The Software Manager did not find any available updates for this product."
0 Kudos