Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rguggisberg
Level 13

SQLLogin Wizard Page in Suite Project

Jump to solution

Hi,

We are using the SQLLogin wizard page in a Suite project.

We notice that neither the Browse button nor the drop down arrow will show the machine name of the local machine. It only displays

(local)

localhost

Is there a way to make it display the machine name?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Solution
Revenera_Ian
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @rguggisberg,

Thank you for your post.

I tested this issue using a Basic MSI project then a suite project both with InstallShield 2022 R2. In both cases, both the dropdown menus and the Browse buttons displayed the instance name or catalog name, respectively, on the SQLLogin Dialog/Wizard Page. That is, I could not reproduce this issue. I suggest opening a support ticket (case) with us, if you would like to pursue troubleshooting this issue.

Our email address is support@revenera.com and our phone number is (877) 279-2853.

A case will allow us to best track this issue and best assign troubleshooting resources in order to best assist you.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(3) Replies
Revenera_Ian
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @rguggisberg,

Thank you for your post.

I tested this issue using a Basic MSI project then a suite project both with InstallShield 2022 R2. In both cases, both the dropdown menus and the Browse buttons displayed the instance name or catalog name, respectively, on the SQLLogin Dialog/Wizard Page. That is, I could not reproduce this issue. I suggest opening a support ticket (case) with us, if you would like to pursue troubleshooting this issue.

Our email address is support@revenera.com and our phone number is (877) 279-2853.

A case will allow us to best track this issue and best assign troubleshooting resources in order to best assist you.

0 Kudos
rguggisberg
Level 13

Thanks Ian.

0 Kudos

You're welcome @rguggisberg. Thank you for your reply.

0 Kudos