cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
geo1st487
Level 5

Run InstallScript when push button

How to run function of InstallScript when user push button on dialog box?
Thanks
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(5) Replies
Nio_the_Champ_2
Level 6

Create Insallscript custom action. In "dialogs" view, select the dialog and pushbutton of ur intend. In events select "DoAction" and in params ur custom action name. That's it..
0 Kudos
geo1st487
Level 5

I do that but not run.
0 Kudos
geo1st487
Level 5

I have made a custom action and. How to making it the result of a dialog's
control event?
0 Kudos
Apoorv_Jain
Level 5

Exapand the dialog from Dialogs feature...Select Behavior under the expanded dialog. Select the push button from the list of controls on your dialog and then on the right side frame, create a DoAction Event and assign it the Custom Action and condition as 1 if it needs to do everytime.
0 Kudos
geo1st487
Level 5

Apoorv Jain wrote:
Exapand the dialog from Dialogs feature...Select Behavior under the expanded dialog. Select the push button from the list of controls on your dialog and then on the right side frame, create a DoAction Event and assign it the Custom Action and condition as 1 if it needs to do everytime.

Ok, i write a function which display only a message and attach to a custom action. After select the push button and Behavior and create a DoAction Event and assign it the Custom Action and condition as 1. When run my setup and push button see hourglass for 1-2 seconds without message. What happen if my InstallScript code is ok?
0 Kudos