cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scottd72
Level 7

Reduce the size of the Installshield branding in Suite wizard UI...It's way too big!

Hello,

The excessive size of the Installshield branding that is on every page of Suite project wizard UI is starting to cause me pain. I've worked hard to get the suite to look and perform as we needed, but this overly large branding is holding things up from being approved. I understand there is no way to remove it completely, but is there any way to at least reduce it in size? I tried opening Setup_UI.dll in visual studio but I'm not able to modify the image at all.

Thanks.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Reply
scottd72
Level 7

Well, we've got this one figured out. We were able to get rid of it altogether (actually, we made it invisible). To accomplish this we had to use a program called Resedit http://www.resedit.net/. You just open C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield\2012Spring\Redist\Language Independent\i386\Setup_UI.dll in resedit, locate the resource and view the image. There you can modify the image as much as you'd like. Make sure you backup your original Setup_UI.dll first in case something goes wrong.
0 Kudos