cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dschroeder
Level 3

Offline product verification

Is anyone else having problems with offline verification? I copied the text, sent it to their address. they respond with the Verification XML, I copy & paste it... and it says "verification complete".

I leave the program, come back in, and it's asking for me to verify again. I've already re-verified a second time, but it's still doing this.

And, no... I can't do the online verification because I can't connect to their website for some reason (I can't download patches either, for this same reason... but thats another story).
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
MichaelU
Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran

There's a new step on our side in the offline activation process that I suspect may have been missed, but I want to verify it's not something worse. Can you call into support, or PM me with your email so we can get this sorted out? Thanks!
0 Kudos
SteveoChicago
Flexera Alumni

Can I change the offline verification and just enter my serial number? Every time I launch AS or any module, I'm asked for the response text that I've never recieved. It's pretty frustrating at this point.

There's got to be a registry setting or something that's making this happen. I went as far as removing AS but it's still not working.

I should have stuck with 8.6 🙂
0 Kudos