cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steven_wadswort
Level 3

Offline Activation Problems

Having registered to download a copy of Installshield 2015 for Visual Studio, and downloaded the installer and serial number I still need to activate the install. This has to be an offline install. SO I copy the License.request file to a machine with internet access and go to www.installshield.com/offlineactivation upload and click process. The response I get back is FAILED :-

-
-
FAILURE
E5079AFA6E8FF82747A1F3B844ACA67C25FAB3EB

-
DENIED
That activation request yields no right to a license.

D4F2279DB7DAA92E2C282979FBC2D3ADA2706366

I tried emailing the same file to offlineactivations@installshield.com I do get a response that looks like it should validate, but when I copy that back to the offline machine and try to activate I get a failure with an error code of 0.

(Visual Studio version is VS2103 Update 5).

Why with a valid serial number and fresh download do I keep getting a failure and no right to a license ?
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
JohnTech
Level 6 Flexeran
Level 6 Flexeran

After investigating the issue where serial numbers were unable to activate, we have resolved the issue. You should be able to activate your license at this time. Please try once again and let us know if you continue to experience any issues.

(you can also email it to OActivations@flexerasoftware.com for an automated response.)

Thanks
0 Kudos
steven_wadswort
Level 3

Still got exactly the same issue, nothing has changed. I still get Error 0. You say you have fixed the issue, but in what ? It's offline so if you have changed something I need to download it again (using Installshield launcher V22.0.1)
0 Kudos