cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrxmrx
Level 2

Offlince activation

Hello,

I am trying to install Installshield 2010 on my offline PC.
I try to activate via internet, taht fails and it asks me weather to continue with the offline activation. I say yes, and it gives me a "request code" which i am supposed to email to acresso. But where do i enter the response code?

After clicking "next" it says "Successfully activated", but i havent entered anything, and after restarting, it says the it is expired.

So where do i have to enter the response code?

thanx,
mrxmrx
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(3) Replies
Mike_Marino
Level 6 Flexeran
Level 6 Flexeran

Add the following key to the registry and then restart the IDE. Is should ask for the response code.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\InstallShield\16.0]
"OfflineTransactionPending"=dword:00000001

Hope this helps.
0 Kudos
Daniel_Fallon
Level 2

Tried both editing the Registry key and the merge file. The Offline activation response is entered and completed. But when I view the About Install Shield it still shows 14 days left and when I restart IS 2010 the Activation comes back up over and over. Please advise as this is the second version my company has purchased IS 12 was the previous that ha this continuous issue with offline activations. Or system resides in atest environment not connected to the Internet.

Thanks!
0 Kudos
tabreu
Level 2

Hi Daniel,

Please contact our Support Team at: http://learn.flexerasoftware.com/content/Support-Inquiry and provide us with your InstallShield 2010 ‘license.request’ text file, along with your product serial number so that we are able to further assist you with your activation issue.

We look forward to hearing from you!
0 Kudos