cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nikolajhalvorse
Level 2

No license key email

I have downloaded ISLE but I never got the promised license key and therefore I'm unable to register. I have tried three times with two different email addresses. I'm able to receive mails from @flexerasoftware.com as I got the community registration mail. I have tried to use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this page but receives an error in my inbox (another proof of that I'm able to receive mails from @flexerasoftware.com. Does any one knows what to do/who to contact?
0 Kudos
(14) Replies
Keerthana
Level 8

Hello,

I understand that there has been a problem in recieving the serial key and shall look into the cause for this issue,meanwhile kindly check your private message to find the serial key that I have mailed across.
0 Kudos
darin722
Level 2

I seem to be having the same problem
0 Kudos
Keerthana
Level 8

darin722 wrote:

Hi,

Please check your private messages for the key.
0 Kudos
wlanning
Level 2

I received the 'Flexera Software Community Access' message, but no key and automatic installation is not working.
0 Kudos
Keerthana
Level 8

Hi,

Please check your private messages for the serial key that I have mailed across. Also could you please help me understand what you mean by automatic installation?
0 Kudos
cedric_bourquin
Level 2

Hello,
0 Kudos
Keerthana
Level 8

cedric.bourquin wrote:
Hello,

Hello,

Kindly check your private messages to find the serial key that has been mailed across.
0 Kudos
weiconglive
Level 2

I received the 'Flexera Software Community Access' message, but no key and automatic installation is not working.
0 Kudos
Keerthana
Level 8

weiconglive wrote:

Hi,

I am working on this issue and shall keep you updated on the status of this issue.

I regret the inconvenience caused.
0 Kudos
Keerthana
Level 8

weiconglive wrote:

Hi,

Please check your private messages for the serial key that I have mailed across. Also could you please help me understand what you mean by automatic installation?
0 Kudos
dave_j_watson14
Level 2

Two separate requests for an emailed license key made. I have received an email from Flexera Software LLC. Nothing from Flexera in my spam folders.
0 Kudos
vinodkarthi
Level 4

Hi,

Please check your private messages to find the serial key that I have mailed across.

Thanks,
Vinod
Level 2

I am having the same issue.

I downloaded InstallShield LE for Visual Studio 2010. While I received the Flexera email for this community, I did not receive one with a license key. The email is not in my "junk" folder either.
0 Kudos
vinodkarthi
Level 4

Hi,

Please check your private messages to find the serial key that I have mailed across.

Thanks,
Vinod