cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PGSiri
Level 2

Need help regarding choose product

Hello,

I would like to evaluate product, not sure which is one is best for my need.

I am developing an C# windows Application. while installing i need to collect user input and save it to txt file in a encrypted format.

user should be present with a small winform with textbox, Ok , cancel. after user enters data and say ok. i should present an option ( would like to add another input , if selects Yes ) he should enter another input again. Say no installation should continue.

I request to suggest which product is good for my need and any sample with the above requirement should be helpful.

i think i might need to add custom dialog and not sure how to hook up with installation process..

Thanks
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Reply
PGSiri
Level 2

PGSiri wrote:
Hello,

I would like to evaluate product, not sure which is one is best for my need.

I am developing an C# windows Application. while installing i need to collect user input and save it to txt file in a encrypted format.

user should be present with a small winform with textbox, Ok , cancel. after user enters data and say ok. i should present an option ( would like to add another input , if selects Yes ) he should enter another input again. Say no installation should continue.

I request to suggest which product is good for my need and any sample with the above requirement should be helpful.

i think i might need to add custom dialog and not sure how to hook up with installation process..

Thanks

i am not sure i can rely on this product, i am not even getting suggestions for product evaluation and directions. i am afraid to spend money on this product and cannot look directions for help..
0 Kudos