Hello!

By default, OnFirstUIBerfore consists of the following labels:

Dlg_Start:

Dlg_SdWelcome:

Dlg_SdCustomerInformationEx:

Dlg_SdAskDestPath:

Dlg_SetupType:

Dlg_SdFeatureTree:

My project has a setup type, so it falls in Dlg_SetupType. But there's another dialog which looks like the SEtupTYpe. I called it package type. Questions:

1. In effect, there would be 2 setup type dialogs with different contents. how do i manage it, since they both fall in Dlg_SetupType label?

2. If the 'package type' dialog is placed, say, before Dlg_SdAskDestPath, then how can it be done?

3. Where do I get the complete list of these labels? I tried to search for the above-specified labels in the help file, but i cant find them.

thanks!
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
Paul6151
Level 5

Ah.. this is quite easy.

i figured it out after playing with the labels. And this is for the newbies like me...

1. the codes are executed from top to bottom. (i was thinking this was some kind of a switch control). 😄

2. create another label (e.g dlg_setuptype2) before Dlg_SdAskDestPath. Inside the dlg_setuptype2, create/show a setuptype dialog.

3. never mind.. you can create as many labels as long as the names are unique.

for anyone who wants to contribute anyway, feel free to do so...
0 Kudos
Paul6151
Level 5

Ah.. this is quite easy.

i figured it out after playing with the labels. And this is for the newbies like me...

1. the codes are executed from top to bottom. (i was thinking this was some kind of a switch control). 😄

2. create another label (e.g dlg_setuptype2) before Dlg_SdAskDestPath. Inside the dlg_setuptype2, create/show a setuptype dialog.

3. never mind.. you can create as many labels as long as the names are unique.

for anyone who wants to contribute anyway, feel free to do so...
0 Kudos