cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
timstspry
Level 7

Long Delay

I have an InstallScript project where there is a long delay between the time you click on the .exe and the time the welcome dialog appears. Is there any way to display a message or something during this time? I have tried using sdshowmessage and using a .bmp for a splash screen - neither has given me the results I am looking for.

Thanks.

Tim
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Reply
ZygoCorp
Level 6

sorry no solution from Flexera - here is the last coomunication and tracking info from my discussions with them from 11/18/09 (discussion started 10/1/09):

This issue has been submitted to our Engineering team as Issue # IOC-000057928. Currently, there does not appear to be any built-in workaround.

Our Engineering team is investigating this issue, but at this moment, there is no estimated time frame for when it will be fixed. You can track the status of this issue by checking product release notes or searching our Knowledge Base through eService.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding this support incident, please do not hesitate to contact me.
0 Kudos