cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sfaust
Level 2

Installshield LE Publisher not registering?

I have Installshield 2011LE for VS2010 installed. I produced a program a little bit ago for another company and naturally put them in as the publisher on the install. I am now producing one that I will publish myself and there are two installers for two different versions. I put my information in for publisher on both, but when I install the program after build, one of them is showing up correctly and one of them is showing up as being published by the last company I did work for.

I've gone into the general information screen and I see no reference to them whatsoever, yet they still show up as the publisher in add/remove programs. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
bharath_k_s
Level 7

Hello,

Could you kindly edit the Publisher field in General Information view --> Add or Remove Programs of the installer version where your required Publisher name is not being displayed.

Could you kindly let us know whether you are creating an Upgrade by referring the Project that you have produced for another company? If so then you need to change the Publisher name is that Project so that it is reflected in Update.

Thanks & Regards,
Bharath
0 Kudos
sfaust
Level 2

Ok finally this seems to be building correctly. I know I've changed that field many times and looked over the general info screen many times to make sure there was no reference whatsoever to them but it kept getting reset. It seems to have finally stuck now though...

This is a completely separate project that has nothing to do with the one I did for them...
0 Kudos