Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stevea
Level 2

InstallShield LE Registration Number never Arrives

I get an error, then never recieve the serial number

Registration/Activation

An error has occurred while attempting to process your registration.
0 Kudos
(19) Replies
mariohidalgo
Level 2

me too
not know where to download the program
0 Kudos
staylor1
Level 2

I have the same problem. When I try and register, the moment I try to select country - I get a js error - object cannot be null.
If I continue, when I submit registration get a registration error - no explanation or detail, but it does register you for this forum!
0 Kudos
jmeyerjr
Level 2

I'm getting the same error. I tried the site in IE and VS.
0 Kudos
rschoenstein
Level 2

Also getting the same error.
0 Kudos
Lenwin
Level 10

Hi,

It is working properly again. Kindly let us know if you coming across any issues during the registration process.

Thanks,
Lenwin
0 Kudos
rhorner
Level 2

I am having the same issue. please advise
0 Kudos
Lenwin
Level 10

Hi,

Could you let us know if you are unable to download the InstallShield Limited Edition product or if you are coming across an error during the registration process.

Thanks,
Lenwin
0 Kudos
rhorner
Level 2

I get the javascript error when I register,but also get a confirmation email, and I am not able to download from the link on the page after registration or in the email. It just times out page cannot be displayed.

Thanks,

Ray
0 Kudos
mhutchings
Level 2

I am also getting the error. I received an email with the password/username for these forums, but never anything else.

Please assist.
0 Kudos
d_bindernagel
Level 2

Hi,

i also get the registration error.

Registration/Activation
An error has occurred while attempting to process your registration.

Thanks
Dennis
0 Kudos
Lenwin
Level 10

Hi,

Could you kindly let us know the browser you are using.

Kindly send us across the link using which you are tying to download InstallShield Limited Edition.

You may forward the email you received through a private message.

Thanks,
Lenwin
0 Kudos
par_sandgren
Level 2

I got the same problem.
0 Kudos
Lenwin
Level 10

Hi,

Could you let us know if you are able to download and Install the InstallShield Limited Edition product successfully.

Thanks,
Lenwin
0 Kudos
par_sandgren
Level 2

It works now.
0 Kudos
vincent_pinneo
Level 2

I received the email for this support community registration, but did not receive a registration key. I am using Internet Explorer 8. I don't recall any javascript errors when submitting the request, but there was an error just after move focus from one of the fields in the lower half of the registration form. I clicked the option to continue running scripts on the page and then completed the rest of the registration without error.

After not having received a second email, i went back and went through the registration process again, entering all of the exact same information. I did not receive an error at all this time. I did not receive any email at all this time.

I will use the evaluation mode for now, but I need to get a registration key.
0 Kudos
Lenwin
Level 10

Hi,

Could you kindly send us across the email which you have received via private message.

Thanks,
Lenwin
0 Kudos
cezar_pimentel
Level 2

I registered so I could receive my serial number (as promised on the dialog box), so now, where is the promised serial number with a Free copy of Install Shield?

I'm still waiting and nothing gets delivered.

When will it arrive?

Thanks
0 Kudos
s_lehmuth
Level 2

cezar.pimentel wrote:
I registered so I could receive my serial number (as promised on the dialog box), so now, where is the promised serial number with a Free copy of Install Shield?

I'm still waiting and nothing gets delivered.

When will it arrive?

Thanks

I've same issue ... please help!
0 Kudos
bharath_k_s
Level 7

Hello,

Could you kindly check into the Spams/Junk folders of your mailbox.

Thanks,
Bharath
0 Kudos