cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BobHickey
Level 4

InstallShield 2022 R1 - Premier - full download

Jump to solution

The Product Download section of the Product and License Center does not have the Full Download for InstallShield 2022 Premier.  I only see the Web Download.  Please advise on how to obtain the Full Download.

Labels (1)
(2) Solutions

Hi @BobHickey,

Thank you for your reply.

I tested and confirmed that you should now be able to download the InstallShield Premier Edition (Full Download). Please refresh the Product and License Center (PLC) page or re-sign into the PLC. If necessary, sign out then sign back in. Let us know if the issue persists.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick action to resolve this.  I appreciate the effort.  All is good from my end.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(5) Replies
Revenera_Ian
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @BobHickey,

Thank you for your post.

Could you please clarify what you're entitled to as in InstallShield Premier Node-Locked, InstallShield Premier Concurrent (CLS), or InstallShield Premier Concurrent License Server, etc.? This will help us determine the best next troubleshooting step.

0 Kudos

InstallShield Premier Node-Locked

Like previous releases, my first screen shows me two entries:

- InstallShield 2022 Premier Perpetual License

- InstallShield 2022 Standalone Build License Perpetual License

Clicking on the first entry, I see a list of 13 products.  The first one is 

- InstallShield 2022 (Full Download)

later one, I see

- InstallShield 2022 Premier (Web Download)

I want to do this correct from the beginning and was looking for the InstallShield 2022 Premier (Full Download).

0 Kudos

Hi @BobHickey,

I tested and confirmed that you should now be able to download the InstallShield Premier Edition (Full Download). Please refresh the Product and License Center (PLC) page or re-sign into the PLC. If necessary, sign out then sign back in. Let us know if the issue persists.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick action to resolve this.  I appreciate the effort.  All is good from my end.

0 Kudos

Hi @BobHickey,

You're welcome. I am happy that I could help. Our privilege. Happy to hear that all is good from your end.

0 Kudos