cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sryan1977
Level 4

Importing exe Package

Jump to solution
I read in the help file that I can import an exe file into the Packages. It says there should be a selection for it in the right-click menu. However, I do not have that selection. I only have msi, prq, hdr and msp. My project is an Advanvaced UI and I am using IS 2012 Spring sp 1 Profiessional. So why can't I see the option that the help file says I should have?

Help File...
http://helpnet.flexerasoftware.com/installshield19helplib/helplibrary/SteExePackages.htm#CreatingSuites_2363737762_1045964
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Solution
phill_mn
Level 7
In the help document which you posted, at the top of the document is a link to AdvancedUI vs Suite/AdvancedUI. Adding an exe package is supported in a Suite/AdvancedUI project.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(2) Replies
phill_mn
Level 7
In the help document which you posted, at the top of the document is a link to AdvancedUI vs Suite/AdvancedUI. Adding an exe package is supported in a Suite/AdvancedUI project.
0 Kudos
sryan1977
Level 4
phill_mn wrote:

Guess I misunderstood what it was saying. I thought that was only in reference to making it Primary Package (which I didn't need).
0 Kudos