cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mohit_raghav
Level 4

How to modify SetupCompleteSuccess?

Hi All
I am trying to make my own SetupCompleteSuccess dialog.

It would be great if someone tell me how does the SetupCompleteSuccess dialog choose to show different kind of labels?

Is it possible to display 3 different dialogs (example different dialog for: updatesuccess, installsuccess, uninstallsuccess)?

thanks in advance
mohit
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(4) Replies
RobertDickau
Flexera Alumni

The built-in SetupCompleteSuccess does most of that (displaying "installed" or "uninstalled", depending) using control conditions, so perhaps use that as a model?
0 Kudos
mohit_raghav
Level 4

RobertDickau wrote:
The built-in SetupCompleteSuccess does most of that (displaying "installed" or "uninstalled", depending) using control conditions, so perhaps use that as a model?

i understand that it would work but the form does not look awsome when you see it. Labels overlapping each other and what not... its looks pretty messed up. That why i was thinking to have my own 3 dialog which would do different things. But as such i could not find a link between installation finished and how the installer knows SetupCompleteSuccess dialog is to be displayed instead of the SetupCompleteError!!!
0 Kudos
RobertDickau
Flexera Alumni

I'm not sure I follow; the labels overlap in design mode, but at run time only the labels whose conditions succeed are displayed, so end users will not see any overlap...
0 Kudos
mohit_raghav
Level 4

RobertDickau wrote:
I'm not sure I follow; the labels overlap in design mode, but at run time only the labels whose conditions succeed are displayed, so end users will not see any overlap...

ya it does not but its pretty messy when u have diffferent labels overlapping each other.
0 Kudos