cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jstuardo
Level 4

How to get rid of these warnings?

Hello, i have these warning when building an InstallScript MSI project.

[LIST=1]
  • ISDEV : warning -6245: One or more of the project's components contain .NET properties that require the .NET Framework. It is recommended that the release include the .NET Framework.
  • ISDEV : warning -6248: Could not find dependent file clr.dll, or one of its dependencies of component Business.dll
  • IISDEV : warning -6248: Could not find dependent file DevComponents.DotNetBar.Schedule, or one of its dependencies of component GaMa.exe
  • IISDEV : warning -6248: Could not find dependent file DevComponents.DotNetBar.SuperGrid, or one of its dependencies of component GaMa.exe
  • IISDEV : warning -6248: Could not find dependent file DevComponents.DotNetBar2, or one of its dependencies of component GaMa.exe
  • IISDEV : warning -6248: Could not find dependent file Microsoft.ReportViewer.WinForms, or one of its dependencies of component GaMa.exe

About warning 1, it is a nonsense since I am including .NET framework 3.5 as part of the redistributables.

About warning 2, I don't know what is it all about

About warning 3, 4 and 5, I have added DevComponents as part of the installation files, and they are actually added to INSTALLDIIR folder.

About last warning, I don't know why system is not finding that dependency since it is in Microsoft.NET assembly folder.

Any help will be greatly appreciated,

Thanks in advance,
    Jaime
  • Labels (1)
    0 Kudos
    (2) Replies
    CHANDINATHREDDY
    Level 7

Hi,

you can eliminate the warnings by disabling the .net scan at build ,option at components.
    0 Kudos
    jstuardo
    Level 4

Thanks

it worked

Regards,
    Jaime

CHANDINATHREDDY wrote:
    Hi,

you can eliminate the warnings by disabling the .net scan at build ,option at components.
    0 Kudos