cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rahulsinghb
Level 2

How to get a language pack for Lithuanian: lietuvių to build with installShield Premier 2022

I have recently upgraded my InstallShield 2013 project to InstallShield 2022 and upgrade logs complains about the Lithuanian: lietuvių language is not supported and disabled .

The error message is as follows :
ISDEV : warning -6034: The string table entry 'IDPROP_XXX' can not be added for the language 'Lithuanian: lietuvių' because the appropriate language pack has not been installed.
ISDEV : warning -6034: The string table entry '...' can not be added for the language 'Lithuanian: lietuvių' because the appropriate language pack has not been installed.

I have already installed Lithuanian language pack on the Host Windows 11 system. Also have installed the pre-req package "InstallShield 2022 .NET Language Pack Prerequisites" downloaded from the portal.

How can I get the Lithuanian language pack installed and fix this error ?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Reply
shunt
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Installshield does have built in support for 35 languages - unfortunatley Lithuanian is not one of those supported languages.

Installshield Premier has functionality to add new languages, however this will require you to manually input and translate the strings into Lithuanian yourself.

This will include all the strings for the installation dialogs, errors and warnings etc

We have information on how to achieve this in our Documentation which you can read more about here:
https://docs.revenera.com/installshield26helplib/helplibrary/IHelpNewLangIDERef.htm?

I hope this helps,
Stuart

0 Kudos