cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
D_Hegde
Level 2

How to change the INSTALLDIR value?

Hi,
I am using customerInformation Dialog. There are two radio buttons. One is to indicate ALL user installation and other is to indicate current user.
When user selects ALL user radio button I want to set INSTALLDIR value to some path and when user selects current user radio button, i want set INSTALLDIR value to some other path(different that ALL user).

How do I do it?

Thanks
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
blr2006
Level 4

I think better solution will be creating a new dialog with the Radio Button Group and an Edit Field for Destination Path.

The below link has the code for handling Radio Button value.

http://community.flexerasoftware.com/showthread.php?t=185564&highlight=RadiobuttonGroup

Thanks!!
0 Kudos
Pallavi_Agrawal
Level 4

D_Hegde wrote:
Hi,
I am using customerInformation Dialog. There are two radio buttons. One is to indicate ALL user installation and other is to indicate current user.
When user selects ALL user radio button I want to set INSTALLDIR value to some path and when user selects current user radio button, i want set INSTALLDIR value to some other path(different that ALL user).

How do I do it?

Thanks

Hi..

You just do one thing. Take one Radio button group. Set the property of that to "InstallDir". Now set the value of bot radio buttons to the path whichever you wants.

EX.
rbtngrpSetInstallDirPath - Radio button group (Property = INSTALLDIR)

GroupMember1 --> Value = "c:\Program Files\Path1\"
GroupMember2 --> Value = "D:\Path2\"

So it will automatically change the path as per the selection.:)
0 Kudos