cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
junppplus
Level 3

How to activate InstallShield 2009?

I bought a product by other shops, so I registered my product code.

Then, I tryed to activate my InstallShield but I couldn't.

I receive the message "Serial Number Not Registered" through I registered my

product code. So, I visited register site again, I tryed to register my code

but the web site answered "This serial number has already been registered."

So, how to activate InstallShield 2009?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(5) Replies
Maureen_Polte
Level 3

It may take a few minutes after you register for the Serial Number to be available for activation. Hopefully you have tried the activation again and it was successful. If not, please email support.

Maureen Polte
0 Kudos
junppplus
Level 3

I registered five days ago. But the code doesn't work.

So, I sent a mail to 'Support [Support@acresso.com]'.

But I couldn't get return mail.

Why don't you help me?
0 Kudos
DebbieL
Level 17

Can you explain what you mean by "the code doesn't work"? Do you get some sort of error message?

The following help topics might be helpful in understanding how activation (also called verification) works:
Verifying Through the Internet
Verifying Through Email
Troubleshooting Verification Issues

If you are still having trouble with activation, please use the following email address to contact support: installshieldsupport@acresso.com
0 Kudos
junppplus
Level 3

"The code doesn't work" means I tried to "Verifying Through the Internet" but the anwser was "serial number not registered".

I registered the code a week ago.

And I sent a mail to "Support [Support@acresso.com]". Why don't you check my mail? My email is "blindboy@tomatosystem.co.kr".

I want to receive a mail about I sent.
0 Kudos
LaserVision
Level 4

Just as a dump question: Did you really followed DebbieL's link "Verifying Through the Internet"? I phoned Installshield directly last week (same problem) and they told me exactly what is mentioned there which helped me almost immediately - the "Verify" Button on the dialog is not verify obvious.

What you describe sounds like the registration through the installshield about dialog which led you to a internet page where I have seen the same error message "serial number not registered". That seems to be the wrong way...

junppplus wrote:
"The code doesn't work" means I tried to "Verifying Through the Internet" but the anwser was "serial number not registered".

I registered the code a week ago.

And I sent a mail to "Support [Support@acresso.com]". Why don't you check my mail? My email is "blindboy@tomatosystem.co.kr".

I want to receive a mail about I sent.
0 Kudos