cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
coJeff
Level 6

Fixed dialog size

Is it possible to fix the dialog size? One of the PCs I'm writing an installer for has a special medical monitor and the screen resolution is something like 1200x1800. When the dialogs are displayed on this monitor everything is out of place.

I'm not holding my breath that this is possible since a thread went unanswered in v11 but I thought I would ask anyway.

Thanks!
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
RobertDickau
Flexera Alumni

I'm not sure I follow---in the dialog editors you can set the dialog dimensions; do you want them sized relative to the monitor resolution at run time?
0 Kudos
coJeff
Level 6

do you want them sized relative to the monitor resolution at run time?

Thats what is happening even though the dimensions are set in the dialog editor. This is a monitor to view xrays so its resolution is way different that what normal users use. Then on this monitor the dialog will be longer vertically and therefore the bitmaps used for the banners will be covering the text. I looked at the options for a dialog but didn't see anything to fixed the height and width.

I just modified the text string for the problem language and all is ok. I was just wondering if there was another way.
0 Kudos