cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
radek
Level 2

Evaluation Message

Is there a free light version of the InstallShield for VS2010? I keep getting Evaluation message and I didn't receive any activation code when signing up for the light package. My understanding was the light version if free?

Thank you,
Radek
0 Kudos
(4) Replies
Keerthana
Level 8

Hello,

I understand that you are using a light version of InstallShield for VS 2010. Could you please help me understand what exactly you mean by light version, is it InstallShield Limited Edition that you talking about?
0 Kudos
SamC_Shell
Level 2

I Shell Out Money For VS 2012 Ultimate and Now I Cant Even Create an EXE.. For Deployment
😞
Atleast offer A Free Non Trial Version.. Strip Everything out. Just Let Me Create an EXE..
I was going to edit this post again but i am way to mad..Out Of The Box InstallShield is Pushing Me Off To Another Competitor.. By Not Offering Something For The Little Guy.. Now I have to blog about your competitor...
0 Kudos
chiranjeevi
Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran

Hello,

InstallShield Limited Edition for Visual Studio is available for download by Visual Studio
users for free.

Here is link to download:

http://learn.flexerasoftware.com/content/IS-EVAL-InstallShield-Limited-Edition-Visual-Studio

After installing the Installshield Limited Edition for visual Studio, you will need to activate the product by using serial key which will be sent to you to the email address provided during registration for download.

After succesful integration with Visual Studio, you will be able to create setup and deployment projects using Installshield Limited Edition.

Thanks
Chiranjeevi
0 Kudos
fred_brittan
Level 2

Done what this thread says twice waited 2 days i.e. Registered downloaded entered code. And it still says I must register.

Fred Brittan
0 Kudos